My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.fancyfinphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

About Fancy Fin Photography

Raeleen and I are married, and we have the best job in the world, photographing weddings! The best part is that we get to do it together. We are Seattle wedding photographers that travel to any beautiful location for your wedding. Click here to see our Website.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Will you be my Pumpkin?

It's less than a week now until Halloween and Raeleen and I went to Fall City Farms to go Pumpkin pickin'. We started this tradition last year after we shot Sue and Ryan's wedding and found out that the farm had a few pumpkin patches. What an awesome farm!

Later that evening we ended up with some friends for some pumpkin carvin'!

Beer, candy, pumpkins and cheesy horror movies. What a night :)



© Fancy Fin Photography

© Fancy Fin Photography

© Fancy Fin Photography

Here it is! The one. Rae and Andy's pumpkin 2009! Check out those wicked warts :)

© Fancy Fin Photography
I know most of you think I'm seriously packing muscle under the jacket, but this 40 pounder caught my breathe a bit. I'll definitely be working on my pumpkin reps for next year.

© Fancy Fin Photography


© Fancy Fin Photography
Isn't it cute? Rae and I spotted this little guy to add an extra touch of season to the front door.

© Fancy Fin Photography

I had less trouble with the little guy. See that? One hand...

© Fancy Fin Photography

© Fancy Fin Photography

© Fancy Fin Photography
I think this one is a bat. Kinda crazy, but cool :)

© Fancy Fin Photography
"Under the Goardwalk"

© Fancy Fin Photography


© Fancy Fin Photography


© Fancy Fin Photography

One of the two dogs of the farm. Right before this shot he (or she?) was going to town on this piece of corn.

© Fancy Fin Photography

Sunflower stalks.

© Fancy Fin Photography

© Fancy Fin Photography


© Fancy Fin Photography

Here's Rae carving out Andy's shark design. Most of the gang went with spiders, ghosts, scary and fun faces. Rae and I went with the Shark theme. Toothy great white coming out of the waves!

© Fancy Fin Photography

And the final product for the night...

© Fancy Fin Photography

Check out that beast!

All images (c) Fancy Fin Photography 2008. See our work at
http://www.fancyfinphotography.com/

No comments: